Saturday, June 11, 2016

I'm alive!

Hey, it has been a long time since I wrote something to the blog. I have been extremely busy with hmm, life :D I will continue the series what I like here in Poland, but now I would just like to tell you some things I have been up to while not writing anything to here...

I'm doing my internship at the same time that I'm studying. I have time for everything and I love my internship but now for the end it is getting harder as all the exams started at the University. Maybe I stress more than the reality really is, I will have time for everything :) So while I haven't been writing here, I have been working and studying+ some fun of course!

I'm so exited as I already booked my tickets to come to Finland for the summer! I will be relaxing near the lake, swimming, grilling, going to sauna and watching football. PERFECT! :D I will also work in Finland so my summer wont be only a holiday but it is nice to change the place for the summer and see all people important for me from Finland!

Last weekend we had the last school meeting before the summer with the Finnish school in Wroclaw (I don't know if I told, but I'm a teacher now!) after the school meeting we had a picnic for all the Finns living in the area. The picnic was organized by the Finnish school in Wroclaw and by our Honorary Consular from Wroclaw. It was a great day to spend outside as the weather was so nice, company was perfect and the food was amazing!



During last weekend we also went to BolesÅ‚awiec with our friends. We spend some time trying to find nice polish pottery for us. This city is famous about the polish pottery, and the shops were everywhere! We found something nice for ourselves and some gifts too. Our friend was more willing to shop and in the end he had two huge boxes of pottery :D After shopping we went to the city center for a while. 


-Camilla




No comments:

Post a Comment